Movie Etiquette It is our goal to give all of our customers the most enjoyable movie going experience possible.
With that in mind we ask you to please follow the rules below.
1. Turn off your cell phones and other electronic devices and put them in your purse or pocket before the main feature starts.
2. If you need to answer your phone during the main feature please exit the theater and talk out in the concession area.
3. Talking or making loud noises during the main feature is also prohibited. If you need to talk, or have a crying infant, please exit the theater to the concession area.
4. If you, or someone in your party, are being disruptive you will be asked to leave.
5. If someone is asked to leave and they refuse, law enforcement will be called.
6. If you are asked to leave, refunds or passes may or may not be given depending on the circumstances.
Rated R Movies Rated R Movies are intended on being watched by mature audiences only. You must be 17 or older to purchase tickets for Rated R movies. Anyone under the age of 17 that wishes to watch a Rated R movie must be accompanied by someone 21 or older, and that person must watch the entire movie with the under-aged person. If you are under 17 and you purchased a Rated-R movie ticket online, and you do not have someone 21 or older to watch the movie with you, you will be asked to either switch to a non-rated R movie or you will be given a refund in accordance with our Refund policy.
Refunds Refunds on tickets may only be given if you request a refund at least 15 minutes before the publicized showtime. This gives us some time to possibly resell the ticket to another customer. If you are asked to leave the theater, ticket refunds or passes may or may not be issued depending on the circumstances. Refunds on concession items will not be given.
Unsupervised Youth Our goal is to provide all customers the most enjoyable movie experience possible. At this time, anyone under 16 may not sit in the balcony without Adult Supervision. Youth that are unacompanied by an Adult need to learn and abide by the same Rules of Etiquette as everyone else, or they will be asked to leave. Before allowing your child to go to the movies without you please make sure they understand our Rules of Etiquette. Anyone talking or being disruptive to other customers will be asked to leave.